Mazak Integrex j-200
- Versatile Mill Spindle indexing (B-axis) -30 ~ 190 degrees
- High-speed, high-torque milling spindle
- Large true Y-axis design
- Large tool magazines to reduce setup time
- Programmable NC tailstock
Mazak Quick-Turn 200
- High power, integrated spindle/motor
- CNC programmable tailstock
- Through-hole chuck packages
- Automatic tool eye
- Easy integration of bar feeders and gantry robots for unmanned operation
- Wide variety of turning applications
- Simplifies programming of 4-axis machining
- Automation process with Robot to preform unattended operations
Citizen L-20 Lathe
The L20-XII can be used as a regular guide bushing type lathe when machining long, thin workpieces and as a guide bushing-less type for shorter workpieces when using cold drawn materials and shorter bar remnants are required.
The Makino S56 provides machine rigidity, proven high speed machining capability, superb accuracies and superior performance for Tool & Die/ Mold.
Makino S33 Twin Pallet
To increase productivity with a “Twin Pallet” that switches once a job is accomplished automatically, 13,000-rpm spindle& and also with the stiffness and rigidity required for hard cutting applications and the speed necessary to provide high surface quality for demanding die and mold applications
- Spindle top speed of 14,000 min-1 in just 2.3 sec.
- Outstanding acceleration performance of 0.6 G substantially shortens machining time.
- Thermal stability measures that ensure high accuracy even in high-speed machining.
- Ideal for machining intricately shaped aerospace components, electronic devices, precision dies/molds and other complicated jobs
|Table Size||28.7″ x 22.8″|
|Maximum Workpiece Size||33.5″x28.3″x12.6″|
|Maximum Workpiece Weight||1,764 lbs.|
|Wire Size||.004 – .012|
Makino EDGE 2S
- Automatic electrode changer for unattended operation and improved throughput.
- An MA rotating head capable of standard 10 to 1,000 rpm rotation.
- High performance Z-axis spindle capable of up to 400-in./min. high speed jump.
- Fine-Hole machining option capable of utilizing 0.0012” diameter electrodes.
- Special electrode dressing operations permit automatic dressing routines to produce electrode to as small as 0.00024” diameter